This website is operated by McQueen’s Digital Ltd (“McQueen’s“, “we” or “us“), registered in England Wales under number: 08848010, with its registered office at The 8 Jubilee Avenue London E4 9JD.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By visiting www.mcqueensdigital.com (“Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Data We Collect
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Data you give us. This data is about you which you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to receive marketing information from us and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, company name, address, job title, e-mail address and phone number.
Data we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL, clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
How Do We Use Your Data
We will use this information:
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our future we may send you direct mail. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, you will always find an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of all emails. Alternatively, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may at any time:
- ask us not to process your information or personal details for marketing purposes.
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your information or personal details;
- request that your personal details be transferred to another person.