- Participate in lead generation, making sales calls to qualify prospects, proposal and follow-up, and possibly closing sales.
- May be involved in telemarketing efforts, and/or tracking and follow-up of sales leads and inquiries.
- May assist related departments such as rental, allied, and accounts receivable as needed.
- Participate in training activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working toward a bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or a related business program
- Strong communication, organizational, time management, and computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment
If you are interested, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org